- Assistant Director, CA 100 & CA 105
- Rhetoric, Politics, and Culture
- 6172 Vilas Hall
- Tuesday/Thursday 11 AM - 12 PM
- And by appointment
I teach rhetorical criticism, advanced public speaking, and an upper-level course in the area of reproductive rights. My research investigates reproductive rights in contemporary America. I am most interested in the rhetoric of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. In addition, I conduct seminars and training sessions for groups or individuals who want to improve their public speaking skills.
- Ph.D. University of Wisconsin, Madison, 2009
- M.A. Miami University of Ohio, 2003
- B.S. Bradley University, 2000
- 2010. ""From Recovering Women's Words to Documenting Gender Constructs: Archival Research in the Twenty-First Century" (Susan Zaeske and Sarah Jedd)." The Handbook of Rhetoric and Public Address , Sean J. Parry-Giles and Michael Hogan New York: Wiley-Blackwell , 184-209 .
- CA476 - Nature of Criticism
- CA610 - Rhetoric of Reproductive Rights
- CA263 - Public Speaking