- Rhetoric, Politics, and Culture
- Off campus
I am interested in rhetorics of public health and safety in relation to space, place and the built environment. Specifically I study structures of health, housing and transportation in Chicago and Atlanta to explore how space and discourse intersect to produce and maintain particular (and often unequal) modes of urban publicness.
- B.A. Philosophy, St. Olaf College, 2007
- M.A. Media, Culture, and Communication, New York University, 2011
- CA 100 -- Introduction to Speech Composition
- CA 260 -- Communication and Human Behavior
- CA 262 -- Theory and Practice of Argumentation and Debate