- Rhetoric, Politics, and Culture
- 6053 Vilas Hall
- Tuesdays 10 - 11am (Image Lab, WID)
- Thursdays 2:30 - 3:30 pm (Image Lab, WID)
- And by appointment
- M.A. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2013
- M.A. University of New Mexico, 2009
- B.A. University of Virginia, 2003
- Vance Kepley Departmental Teaching Award , Department of Communication Arts, UW-Madison , 2016
- Helen K. Herman Memorial Fund Scholarship , Department of Communication Arts, UW-Madison , 2014
- Albuquerque Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Best Paper Award , SW/Texas Popular Culture Association Conference , 2012
- University Fellowship , Graduate School, UW-Madison , 2011
- Graduate Essay Award , University of New Mexico Women Studies , 2008
- William A. Keleher Fellow , University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research , 2007
- 2017. "Feeding the body politic: metaphors of digestion in Progressive Era US immigration discourse." Communication and Critical/Cultural Studies , 14, no. 2, 139-157 , http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14791420.2016.1274044 .
- 2017. "Dear Doctor I." Annals of Internal Medicine , http://annals.org/aim/article/2652976/annals-graphic-medicine-dear-doctor-i .
- 2017. "Trans* Archives and the Making of Meaning." Transgender Studies Quarterly , 4, no. 2, 317-321 , http://tsq.dukejournals.org/content/4/2/317.extract .
- CA 100 - Introduction to Speech Composition
- CA 200 - Introduction to Digital Communication
- CA 260 - Introduction to Communication and Human Behavior
- CA 262 - Argumentation and Debate
- CA 360 - Introduction to Rhetoric in Politics and Culture
- CA 370 - Great Speakers and Speeches
- Inter L&S 121 - Critical Thinking and Writing