- Media and Cultural Studies
- Off campus
Caroline's research examines media as an intersection between industrial practices and cultural meaning making, with a particular focus on constructions of the American child, media authorship, and multigenerational fandom. Issues of class and gender influence her research approach. She has written works on Jim Henson's Muppets, early and contemporary Disney productions, and representations of family dynamics in advertisements.
- M.A. University of Texas at Austin, 2011
- B.A. Whitman College, 2007
- Comm Arts 351: Intro to Television
- Comm Arts 100: Introduction to Speaking and Composition