The ViacomCBS Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for candidates to gain practical experience while interning for one of the largest media companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The ViacomCBS Summer Intern will work closely with Account Executives, Sales Planners, Sales Assistants and Account Managers from ViacomCBS Network Sales, Interactive Sales and Digital Sports Sales in support of the overall advertising sales process. This work will include gaining knowledge and exposure to all components of the sales cycle.
The Intern will assist with and learn skills in:
- multi-platform content distribution terminology and usage
- presentation design and delivery
- client/customer support and problem resolution
- sales calls and sales call preparation
- research methodology and application
- multi-platform collaboration
- be a declared Communication Arts major
- have a keen interest in television, digital news/entertainment and, sales
- be detail-oriented
- be able to multi-task
- possess excellent communication skills
- candidates should be undergraduate students with a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Spring 2020 graduates are not eligible for this internship.
Pay: This is a paid internship.
Hours: Candidates are expected to work Monday-Thursday 9a-5p
Location: 180 N. Stetson Street – Suite 1200, Chicago, IL 60601
Deadline: Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Application: ViacomCBS Chicago Internship Application
Additional Information: Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter detailing their interest, expectations and reasons why an internship with ViacomCBS is of interest to them.
Communication Arts will review the applications, select a group of finalists, and forward those applications to ViacomCBS. Finalists will be notified that their applications have been forwarded.
Questions? Please contact Mary Rossa, email@example.com