ABOUT MANHATTAN PRODUCTIONS:
Manhattan Productions is a dynamic and creative award-winning company with a wide commercial and emergent feature film slate. We are looking for summer interns to join our team of producers, directors, and editors in New York City.
- Assist in production and post-production workflow
- Greet clients and help with client services
- Work as a PA/Runner on set
- Screen/take calls for reception when needed
- Office administrative tasks as required
- Communication Arts Major and rising juniors, seniors, and graduating seniors.
- Candidates must be fluent in Adobe Premiere Pro. Please include any work sample(s)/links to websites/portfolio in your resume or cover letter.
- Strong organizational skills
- Interest in pre-production, production, and post-production
- Driver’s license and comfortable driving
- Enthusiasm for the design and editorial process
- Attentiveness to detail and strong communication/organizational skills
Hours: June until sometime in August, minimum commitment of three days per week.
Location: New York, New York
Deadline: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Application: Manhattan Productions Internship Application
- This is an unpaid internship with a small stipend.
- Communication Arts will review the applications, select a group of finalists, and forward those applications to Manhattan Productions. Finalists will be notified that their applications have been forwarded.