At Joyful Consulting by Erica Joy Lenard, we are building a Business to Business e-newsletter and industry report analyzing the success of major entertainment/multi-platform franchises and IP (e.g. Marvel, Star Wars, Disney Princess, Harry Potter, DC, Barbie, etc…).
- This internship will primarily be focused on contributing research on the various brands to provide data (revenue, box office, etc…) as well as context on their rise to the top.
- It will also include researching information on up and coming brands to determine franchise viability alongside the co-owners/producers of the newsletter (me and my colleague)
- Passionate about pop culture
- Deep interest in learning about the entertainment and consumer products industry, marketing, and media
- Experience with research and the ability to pull out and surface the important data/information from articles, reports, studies, etc..
- An excellent writer who can clearly communicate their intention
- We need credible sourcing to include in our content so someone meticulous in capturing the correct citations/sourcing that we can include in the publication
Location: Remote. We would connect regularly via Zoom to manage this project.
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Expected End Date: Through Spring 2022
Hours: 10-15 hours/week
Deadline: October 8, 2021
How to apply: E-mail cover letter explaining your interest, resume (if you have done previous work/internships) and any examples of research you’ve done or papers you’ve written on a similar topic to Erica Lenard, firstname.lastname@example.org.