ABOUT THE A LIST:
The A List is a specialized communications agency focusing on brand building for a global audience. Founded in 2001 and based in Beverly Hills, CA, The A List enhances the visibility of our clients via tastemaker events, talent procurement, brand placement, lifestyle seeding and celebrity dressing. This internship program provides the opportunity to gain hands on experience in a fast-paced environment.
Internship Duties Include:
- Maintaining the organization of the showroom and stock room and keeping inventory.
- Offering support to the account executives and assistants through general office duties and errands.
- Assisting with celebrity styling.
- Maintaining an ongoing list of stylist pulls.
- Researching celebrity and client mentions via Google and social media sites.
- Overseeing proper transportation of garments to and from clients, showrooms, and stylists.
- Updating database contacts and extensive research.
- Compiling excel sheets and sending out mail/packages.
- Interns may also be given the opportunity to work several industry events.
- Communication Arts Major
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, maintain the highest level of confidentiality and have the ability to learn quickly.
- Each individual must demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with clients and possess good judgment.
- A working knowledge of computers, as well as word processing and database management software is necessary.
- Students with previous experience in fashion or PR preferred but not required.
- Spring 2020 graduates are eligible.
Hours: We are looking for students available 3-4 days a week who are self-starters and are interested in gaining experience in events and fashion. We will favor applicants who can dedicate a minimum of 3 months to the internship (June-August).
Location: 9294 Civic Center Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Deadline: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Application: A List Internship Application
- This is an unpaid internship. Class credit is available.
- Communication Arts will review the applications, select a group of finalists, and forward those applications to the A List. Finalists will be notified that their applications have been forwarded.